Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Something's in the water

We found out in early July that we were expecting. 4 days later, our best friends Ed and Katie call to tell us that they're pregnant too! How crazy is that? We're 3 days apart and set to deliver at the same hospital. We'll see what happens.....

Oh, and we got new neighbors on the corner and the couple is due the day before me. Weird.

5 comments:

  1. That happened with several friends of ours... Mel's old roommate had her son a day after Shay!
    It's weird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited about our first grandchild. Can't wait to find out boy/girl so we can start shopping for all the loud toys and the useless stuff all kids need!

    Take care of the three of you.
    Love, Anne and Ken

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Guys,
    I am so happy for you! I am so glad that you made this blog so I can follow along with your pregnancy.
    Love,
    Erica

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive