My BP was a lot higher than normal today and according to the doc, I've gained a little "extra" weight. I'm more than 2 cm dilated and more than 70% effaced. He stripped my membranes while I was at the office and so I should be good to go by tomorrow morning (if I don't go into labor tonight!) He said I looked like an excellent candidate for a really smooth induction and I should do really well tomorrow.
We're so excited and can't believe this is happening! We're going to make sure everything is packed and in the car and get a good night's sleep.
Check back tomorrow night for pictures!
Ohhhh, I'm sorry. I had my membranes stripped to. Probably one of the most painful parts of my whole L&D...in a different way than contractions, but still.
ReplyDeleteIt wasn't terrible, but it definitely wasn't comfortable.
ReplyDeleteYEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!! PRAYING FOR THE TWO OF YOU! THE THREE OF YOU ACTUALLLY!!!!!!!!!!! Love, Karlene
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!! I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see pictures, I have been addicted to your page all day!! Sending prayers!!
ReplyDeletestanding by......
ReplyDeleteAnd very excited for you!