Anyway, Liam is 7 months old now and getting cuter by the second. I bought him a new hat the other day and he looks absolutely adorable. See for yourself in the pictures below. For Halloween he's going to be a lion. He has two different lion costumes as you can see, but he looks equally good in both. If all lions were this cute, people might be tempted to keep them as pets.
Liam's almost mobile now. Dusty and I are guessing he'll be crawling by Thanksgiving. Right now he's able to get up on his hands and knees and rock back and forth. It might just be the cutest thing I've seem him do to date. One of his first tastes of independence.
We had our family photo shoot this past Friday. Unfortunately it rained ALL day so we weren't able to go to Stone Mountain like we had planned. We were pretty bummed about that. Instead we went over to 12Stone (our church) and took pictures there. They have some pretty nice outdoor areas we were hoping to make use of if the sun ever came out, but no such luck so we had to stay indoors. The pics are being edited right now so I'll post a few when we get them back. I'm pretty sure we captured a good one for a Christmas card.
Liam also had his dedication yesterday. I'll write more about that in another post after I get some pictures back.
Until then....
Liam is adorable! And I love the lion costumes :).
ReplyDelete