So it's been a little while since I've updated this.
Last weekend Dusty and I went to Babies 'R' Us to use our crib voucher and came home with a brand new crib. We put it together that night and are very happy with it. It's just missing one thing.....the BABY! Well not just the baby actually, we still need a mattress and bedding to make the crib complete.
On Thanksgiving, my parents surprised us with a glider and ottoman and it matches everything perfectly! I'm so excited about it. I'm still working on painting the dresser and I have to find some new drawer pulls for it too. I've decided not to paint the room because it already looks nice and conveniently matches the bedding that we've chosen. Unless my nesting gets the best of me, the paint colors will stay the same.
Thanksgiving was great. Lots of food of course, but I was able to limit myself. I haven't seen most of the Dorin/Marbury family since I've been pregnant so was great to be able to see everyone and share my growing belly with them.
Anyway, not much else to share right now. Everything is still going just fine and Liam's busy a-movin' and a-shakin'. Above are some pictures of the nursery in it's early stages.
Hey - glad to hear you're doing so well! The nursery looks great so far :).
ReplyDeleteBy the way, isn't the baby moving the coolest thing?!
Thanks Greta! And yes, it totally is the coolest thing!
ReplyDelete