Sunday, February 15, 2009

30 Days Left to Go!!

   
(The first picture is me at 3 months.  The second picture is me at 9 months.)

So yesterday (Valentine's Day) marked our 30 day countdown!  

I went to the Dr. this past Tuesday for another check-up and everything is going really well.  The doc estimated that the baby was pushing 6 lbs.  He also estimates that if Liam makes it to his due date, he'll be about 8-8.25 lbs.  A very healthy and average size baby.

I'm still feeling pretty good.  I'm getting tired much more easily and a little less patient.  The nursery is pretty much set and our bag is half-way packed.  We're making arrangements for people to help us out if I go into labor and Dusty's at work or somewhere and can't get me to the hospital.

I guess from here on out we're just playing the waiting game.  It's really hard to think that Liam could be here any day from here to March 21st.  My physician will only let patients go 5 days late before they induce so Liam will most definitely be here by March 21st at the very latest.  It's comforting knowing that there is a definite day that this will all be over.  If he does decide to come late, I think I can handle 5 extra days.  Ten extra days on the other hand I'm not so sure.

We also want to let everyone know that whenever we do go to the hospital, we'll have our laptop and camera and camcorder with us and we'll be updating the blog from the hospital.  It's pretty crazy what technology allows us to do these days.  So stay tuned for the most up to date posts, pictures, and news.  There should be quite a lot going on in these next few weeks.

3 comments:

  1. Where's our picture!?! Don't be stingy - we demand a current photo of the mama-to-be (with daddy is fine, too)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you look good!
    I hope the next 30 (or however many) days go by quickly :).

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive