Thursday, April 16, 2009

Poor baby

Liam has come down with his first cold.  I took him to the pediatrician Wednesday to have him checked out and they said his cold (which I think I passed on to him) could last a month.  On top of that he has clogged tear ducts in both eyes.  Between the eye drops, the nose drops, and the bulb syringe, his mom is sometimes his least favorite person.  Oh well.  

We checked his weight again and he's now 10lbs 7.5oz.  He gained a pound and a half in less than two weeks!  I knew he was a good eater.  I'm not sure how long he is now.  I'll have to measure later.

While talking to the pediatrician I was informed that if he will, he can sleep through the night now without needing to eat and that his feedings only need to last about 10-20 minutes total!  YEA!  That's the best news I've heard in a while ;-)

He continues to get cuter and cuter everyday.  I think he's starting to look more like his daddy. That's what people are telling me anyway.  He's started laughing in his sleep which is one of the most amusing things I've ever seen.  I'm not sure what he has to laugh about at this point, but it sure is cute.  

We have a photo shoot scheduled this weekend with a photographer friend of ours.  We're really excited to get some really good and creative pictures of him.  We'll be sure to post some of them on here when we get a chance. 

That's what's going on in the Dorin home.  I hope to have some more news and pictures soon.  Until then, have a great weekend!

Oh yeah.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!  Dusty turns 29 today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive