This was Liam's first wedding experience and he did GREAT! He didn't cry once on wedding day and was a hit at the reception. My almost 4 month old is getting so big and so cute. Unfortunately, because I was so busy with wedding stuff, we didn't get a picture of the three of us. Not that I know of anyway. Maybe I'll get lucky and someone caught one and will send it to us. Oh well. We did manage to get a few really good ones of Dusty and I (see below).
It was almost like a mini high school reunion. Jenna and Stuart are still good friends with a lot of our classmates so I ran into a bunch of people I hadn't seen in 8 years. Kind of interesting.
Next weekend Dusty and I celebrate our 6th anniversary. We don't really have any plans for next weekend, but in August we're taking out photographer to Stone Mountain Park for a photo shoot of the three of us. I am SO excited about that. Those of you who know us well know how important Stone Mountain Park is to us and after all these years, we don't have a single picture of the two of us at the park. I'm not sure how we managed that, but we're definitely going to make up for that next month.
Here are some picture from the wedding last night.
Matron of honor and her best man.
Liam playing with Pops (grandpa Higgins)
Ashley and I.
The happy couple.
No comments:
Post a Comment