Sunday, July 12, 2009

Growing so fast

Liam hasn't been the doctor in a while so we're not exactly sure how much he weighs right now, but I'm guessing about 15 pounds. I measured him last week sometime and he's about 26 inches now. We've taken some great pictures of him over the last couple of weeks so I figured I'd do an entire post just for these pictures. Enjoy them. He goes back the doc on the 20th for his next shots and new measurements. I'm sure he's still up there in the high percentages for everything. I'll be sure to update with all of that next week.

Liam still talks up a storm and now loves to practice standing. He's also trying really hard to sit up on his own though he has a long way to go before he's able to. Tummy time is going really well when we're able to do it with him here at the house. He turns over onto his side and has turned completely over only twice. I love this age. I'm going to miss it when he's older. I really enjoy being so needed by him and watching him learn new things.

For now, enjoy the most recent pictures of our beautiful baby boy.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive