Liam is becoming a pro at sitting up on his own. He can't get there by himself, but if we sit him up he'll sit and play with his toys for a while. He really likes it when we sit him on the floor and let the dogs get up close. He loves his puppies. You should see the way his face lights up when they come trotting over to him. He rolls all over the place, but is getting kinda frustrated that he can't move around any more than that. Unfortunately for him (not for us) I think he's still got a few more months before he starts crawling. I'm not quite ready for baby proofing yet.

We also started Liam on solids last weekend. Strained sweet potatoes seem to be a hit. Of course he (we) made a mess and he probably got more food on his face than in his stomach, but he seemed to really like eating something new. He tries to feed himself with the spoon which is so cute. He's becoming quite the independent little boy. I predict lots of mischief in his future!
October is shaping up to be a pretty exciting month for us. We have our follow up photo shoot on the 23rd at Stone Mountain Park. It's one way Dusty and I are celebrating our 6 year anniversary. We don't have a single picture of the two of us at Stone Mountain and those of you who know us well, know how big a part the Park played in our courtship. I've been wanting to do this for YEARS and we'll finally have some awesome pictures of the two and THREE of us to help us remember our dating years.
Then there is Liam's dedication. Dusty and I are going to dedicate Liam at 12Stone that same weekend. We will make a vow before the Lord that as his parents we will raise him in a Christian home and help him develop a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and pray that one day Liam will decide for himself to get baptized.
And of course, there's Halloween. We aren't going to do anything more than dress Liam up in his lion costume and take some pictures and pass out candy, but I can't wait to see him all dressed up and looking so cute.
Well I think that's enough for now. I don't think I've left anything out so I'll post again when we have some new pictures or news to share. Enjoy the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment