Sunday, February 14, 2010

Blizzard 2010

Yes, I know "blizzard" may sound a bit extreme to those of you from the north, but that's what you call 3-4 inches of snow in the atlanta area and it definitely made for a nervous ride home from work. One of the only roads home was backed up for miles so I decided to take a small back road which happened to be very hilly, little traveled, and covered in snow which made it almost impossible to see the lines. I realized it was probably a bad idea once I saw the conditions, but I think I saved about 30-45 minutes in traffic.

Saturday morning we bundled Liam up and put him in the snow. He wasn't much of a fan. Fortunately we were able to get a few pictures before he started crying. I think we made it 5 minutes outside.




When we get a good snow like this, most Atlantans will document it with lots and lots of pictures and since I am one of the afore mentioned Atlantans, here are a few more of my snow pictures...





Unfortunately the snow melted almost as quickly as it accumulated, but it sure was pretty to look at for the short time it was here. Maybe we'll get another good covering before the season is over.

Oh, and happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive