Saturday, March 13, 2010

Liam our Leprechaun


Can someone please explain how time passes so much faster once you have children then when you didn't? My baby is ONE year old today!

Liam, you will never understand how deeply we love you. You have certainly changed our lives and have brought a whole new dimension to it. You have helped refine the verb LOVE in this house. Your dad and I are making it a point to love each other better every day so that you will grow up knowing how to love others well. We are committed to raising a real man and so excited to watch you grow.


You are so easy going and have such a playful spirit about you that I can't help but want to spend all day playing and snuggling with you. It's been so interesting watching you grow into your personality and I can't quite figure out yet who you're more like - me or your dad. Sometimes you're very reserved and quiet and other times you just babble on and on and yell until someone pays attention to you (the babbling on and on trait comes from your father). Your dad and I wonder all the time what kind of things you'll be interested in when you get older. Maybe piano, soccer, guitar, reading, writing, art, running, band...the list goes on.


You're such a blast and just so awesome and we wish you the happiest birthday ever!


1 comment:

  1. Soooo cute! Seriously, he is precious :).
    Doesn't time fly? I like to say the days go by slowly, but the months and years fly by. (Can't take credit for that though, but it's so true).

    I hope you guys had an awesome day celebrating the little guy!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive