He now weighs 23 pounds and is 30 inches tall. That puts him in the 55% for his age. Quite different from the 90% we were seeing early on. He got a bunch of shots Monday, but he took them like a champ...again. He's perfectly healthy and developing right on track.
He can say dada, daddy, dog (more like dawgo and followed by barking), hello, and Lola (one of our dogs). He still doesn't say Mama, but that's ok. It's fun listening to him combine new sounds and test out his voice. He's crawling and standing everywhere and is able to stand for a few seconds at a time without holding on and can walk some of his toys and chairs around. I have a good video of him walking our dining room chair around the kitchen that I'll upload sometime soon. He loves to clap and play Pat-a-cake and learned this weekend how to blow kisses.
I love being a mom!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment