Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Where have I been?

Oh that's right....working full time and chasing a 13 month old!  It seems to be getting harder and harder to keep up with this thing.

We're getting closer and closer to walking.  Liam can take a couple of steps now before he falls or squats down again.  He's pretty proud of how he can stand up in the middle of the floor too.

It seems that over the last week Liam has gained a couple of pounds and grown a couple of inches.  Every time we turn around he looks like he's grown.  I pulled out some 18 month clothes that were handed down to us and I look at some of them and think to myself "he's really going to be this tall in 5 months?!!"

Anyway, since I've blogged last Liam had his first visit to the Cheesecake Factory and first play date at the park.  The Cheesecake Factory sat the 6 of us upstairs and when we got to our table they had two plates of snacks just for the babies.  We were very impressed.  As usual, we have pictures to document the events....







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive