Sure I can help out. It took me about 2 hours to figure it out - but it should go faster the 2nd time. You can email me the file and I can give you the code to insert the player in the blog.
How do you get files off your cellphone? I won't be able to help with that.
And I don't have a good email addy for you anymore. Please shoot an email to me @ ereagin@gmail.com
RE: Comment on Our blog
ReplyDeleteSure I can help out. It took me about 2 hours to figure it out - but it should go faster the 2nd time. You can email me the file and I can give you the code to insert the player in the blog.
How do you get files off your cellphone? I won't be able to help with that.
And I don't have a good email addy for you anymore. Please shoot an email to me @ ereagin@gmail.com
Interesting to know.
ReplyDelete