I'm not sure why, but for the last few weeks I've been growing ever more confident that this baby is a girl. I don't really have a reason for this 'feeling', but there you have it. Either way I'm excited. Originally I wanted a boy, but now that I'm thinking it's a girl I've started dreaming of what the nursery will look like, what colors, bedding, clothing, etc. I'm trying not to get too far ahead of myself.
I have my next appointment this Friday the 26th. While I'm there this week I'll schedule the ultrasound and we should be able to find out the sex in 4 weeks! I can't wait. It seems like everything is pending the results of this ultrasound. All baby stuff has been on hold for this moment. I've restrained myself from shopping for baby things until we find out the big news. Then I plan on going a bit crazy with all the furniture, clothing, bedding, painting, decorating, daydreaming.
And I'll let everyone in on a little secret. If it is a girl, the name will be..................Aubrey Elizabeth. (Now that it's posted it cannot be used by any other preggos following this blog!). Consider it copy-written! ;-). The boy's name is still a secret. Mainly because we haven't decided on one yet. I'm not sold on the original name we came up with so we're still thinking on that one.
That's about it for now. I'll update any news I find out during the next appointment.
No comments:
Post a Comment